Welcome to my 6 week weight loss journey! I hope you are excited to be on this trip with me, and knowing myself…I know that I work well under pressure. Which is why I am putting this out in full view... on the world wide web better known as the information superhighway for everyone to see.(Yikes!!) Now I have to let you know that I am not a doctor, a nutritionist, a fitness expert or anything close to it. I am just a girl on a mission to shed a few pesky pounds.
Ok, so first things first, I will confess my true weight. As of Jan 19, I am 140lbs.
I have somehow managed to gain 20lbs over the past 2 years!! I am sure the constant partying and eating out had nothing to do with this weight gain. So my plan is to drop about 12 of those pounds by changing my whole lifestyle.
Click in to see my detailed plan for weight loss and lots more!
If you remember during my pageant days. I was with this size
To achieve my weight loss goals, I will do the following:
• I will be working with a personal trainer- working out twice a week doing circuit training. On the days that I don’t meet with my trainer, I will do about 45 minutes of cardio.
• My goal is to drop 2 lbs each week. Meaning I will have to cut out excessive salt, alcohol, sugar, mayonnaise, fried food or any kind of fast food.
• Based on the calorie counter, I should consume about ~1400 calories a day
• Take a multivitamin and a B12 supplement
• Drinking plenty of water. A typical meal for my day will consist of:
o oatmeal for breakfast, a salad for lunch or brown rice with either fish or chicken (not fried) and a light dinner
We start today folks, I will be tracking my progress on my blog. Hope you will join in and please let me know what you are doing to achieve a healthier lifestyle. Let’s move!